We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. User is obligated to provide valid information.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however that may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Users have the right to access, rectify and, if applicable, dismiss the information supplied to Noldemann from Noldemann's database at any point of time. The aforementioned can be done by requesting it on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Noldemann collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
· To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
· To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
· To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an option to unsubscribe at the bottom of emails or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/search?q=cookies&esab=a
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Opera Browser: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.10/en/cookies.html
Ecommerce SDR NOLDEMANN, SLU
Ave. Candina 122